Tag: how to add presets to Lightroom
- Easy, simple steps of adding presets to Lightroom
- Accessible presets you can get online every time you edit photos
- Quick installation of presets for Lightroom
Ever since Lightroom became a part of modern photography, many are already asking how to use them, let alone add these presets for Lightroom.
How to add action camera presets to Lightroom is quite easy. Following these simple steps will tell you that it doesn’t take much sweat to have these presets with you, and for you to use them immediately after setting it up.
Here the steps for you on how to add presets to Lightroom.
- First, you need to go into Lightroom, then click Edit, located at the top (File) of your PC or Lightroom; Preferences for Mac.
- If you’re into Mac, go directly to Preference and click on it.
- A new screen will then appear, with six tabs, but click only Presets.
- After doing such, you can now click on the title box, through Show Lightroom Presets Folder.
- Then double click on Lightroom.
- Double click on Develop Presets Folder.
- Then you copy the contents (usually found in the download) into Develop Presets and then you’re done. But you need to close your Lightroom if it’s open and restart it.
These are just simple steps on how to add presets to Lightroom. Never mind if you’re still slow at incorporating them into Lightroom, but when you get the hang of it, you will soon find that it is the right choice for you to enhance your photos.
So what are you waiting for, get that preset now and teach others how to add presets to Lightroom. Spread the wealth, so to speak, through the art of installing these presets.
Just follow those simple steps or better still watch Lightroom’s video tutorials so you can experiment more with your favorite Lightroom preset.
Now that you know at least how to add presets to Lightroom, time now to post them online and marvel at the reception of its viewers.